Friday, June 01, 2007

Moving Right Along....



One of two friends who volunteered to test Becky has finished her..... and she came out fabulous! Look at what Judi Wellnitz did with my pattern!

You know what that means - the class will be released pretty soon. I've been told that the dress needs instructions and didn't fit as well as it did for me, so I'll wait to confirm that with the second tester and make some adjustments if needed.

Judi wrote about the pattern on her blog:
http://www.artdolls.info/

I would really love to sell Becky. If you are interested then email me.

If you are interested please email me for arrangements: rivkahrosenfeld@gmail.com

I've got some other dolls on etsy and on my website, too.
NIAMH has just been sold, and so has FUSCIA, the beautiful belly dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!