Monday, September 14, 2009

Etsy Sellers and Buyers

Do you buy instant download doll patterns? Are you an Etsy seller?
I contacted Etsy to ask if they would accommodate us "instant gratification" people... I explained that it would be so much easier to have an instant download option rather than having to email files, links and passwords. I actually got a reply:

"What a great idea! Thanks for sharing your suggestion with us. I will pass this along to the appropriate team here at Etsy."

So, we'll see... maybe it will come to be. That would be great, don't you think?


3 comments:

  1. Great idea. i have not joined yet, not sure how i would be found with all the people there now. i am interested though. will need a pay pal acct. if i make the jump. i follow your blog, you have a wonderful talent and i love you work.
    Sidney
    Blog: howmyartbeats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea... I might even buy off etsy if this happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful idea, Rivkah. Sometimes it takes awhile for big sites to change things. I love your dolls by the way. I make dolls or I should say used to when my daughter and nieces' where little. I will get back to creating as I'm making changes in my life. Have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing your gift with us. Oh, and I just started my blog yesterday, come for a visit... annielizabeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and happy dolling!